OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Won't pretend to understand the complexities but is it transplantable now into MePo1.8 'as is' for testing? :) or is it being built specifically for TV35 or something?
    I don't know about any problem, which can block new filter from testing in MP 1.8. I'm testing on MP 1.7.1. But if you want exactly HTTPS protocol, this wasn't published for testing.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well I guessed that much - it was really more a sneaky request for a snapshot to try and wasn't sure if it was standalone from MePo :) Anyhow it's good to know you are taking the time out to further develop it!

I also test new filter mostly with OV, so it's compatible (at least HTTP, HTTPS, RTMP, RTSP, UDP and RTP protocols, partially AFHS - decryption is not finished).

Is HLS on the protocol list for the new filter development?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Well I guessed that much - it was really more a sneaky request for a snapshot to try and wasn't sure if it was standalone from MePo :) Anyhow it's good to know you are taking the time out to further develop it!

I also test new filter mostly with OV, so it's compatible (at least HTTP, HTTPS, RTMP, RTSP, UDP and RTP protocols, partially AFHS - decryption is not finished).

Is HLS on the protocol list for the new filter development?
    Not implemented now, but it is on to-do list.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sure you know it will be working fine, but any how - it's working fine. Thanks for the update and thanks to OV for my youtube addiction :)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am using 1.8.1.3192 and the problem is still there.
    I noticed a problem with search history - it doesn't properly memorize unicode character searches. Within one session the plugin remembers the search, for example, "Найди Меня", but if you restart Mediaportal - the search turns into a bunch of question marks: ????? ????. I hope this can be reproduced and fixed. Thank you!!

I think I fixed this in SVN, so should work with next OV version.

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

I have entered my details in the YouTube site in the configuration and I have one of my videos uploaded that is not available in all countries, set in my favorites.
    When watching this video via a web page there is no problem, but when I try to view in MediaPortal it says 'this video is not available in your country'.

From the Log:

[OnlineVideos] [WARN ] OnlineVideos.OnlineVideosException: This video is not available in your country.

Is there a way of letting YouTube in OV know what country I am in?

Cheers

Shadime

Reg

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2008
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It is a very long time since I used onlinevideos as I had a real slow connection and was never much good for me, but now I tried it a again and works really well on some things like the BBC iPlayer watching gardeners world. But it only shows me the latest 5 episodes and I should be able to see more as with the proper BBC Iplayer I can see about 24 episodes. I looked for a setting in onlinevideos and found one that was set to 3 by default and can make it up to 20 or I would have thought setting to 0 would mean I could see all available episodes. So is that the wrong setting? Is there another one somewhere or am I stuck with just being able to watch last 5 episodes ? I am running MP version 1.9 pre release and OV 1.8.1. Sorry if my message is not quite right or posted as a reply to something but I cant see where to start a new topic .... must be getting old LOL.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    GET http://flv/53f4ea9dda55f/1.flv HTTP/1.1
    Host: flv
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
    Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
    Referer: http://dscplus.org/jwplayer.flash.swf
    Connection: keep-alive

GET http://i.n.jwpltx.com/v1/jwplayer6/...com/channel/jl4.html&t=&pt=Kings of the World HTTP/1.1
    Host: i.n.jwpltx.com
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
    Accept: image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
    Referer: http://gratisvoetbalstreams.nl/streamplayer4.php
    Connection: keep-alive

Can anybody help me to get this to work in Online Videos?

Is there like a reference manual that y'all can recommend for doing this?
    Using URL Snooper to get some good new livestreams and I don't want to ask Doskabouter everytime I find something..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom