OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There is no one recipe to get all sites working. Each one has to be investigated/developed on it's own.
    Of course, after some time and sites, you get more and more experienced, and see common patterns, but they are by no means common enough to create a standard piece of code which can parse the site and play the videos.

So, either start building some experience, or start nagging me :)

colossus-x

Portal Member
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi and thank you for this great plugin. I had to do a re-install of MP. Can anyone tell me what files I need to save to restore my onlinevideos settings including my username and passwords for youtube etc. I have already restored some files I found in C:/ ProgramData/Mediaportal/. That restored some of settings but not my youtube password etc. I think I did restore the .db file as well. Thanks.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The OnlineVideos Settings are stored in MediaPortal.xml, sam file which hold all the other MP config.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Apologizes for no logs (it doesn't always hapen but when it does I will grab them) but curious if any one else experiences this or whether it's possibly a known issue.. When I use the youtube site I almost exclusively navigate around 'My Favourites' i.e. the channels I have subscribed to. This presents a list view of my subscribed channels which typically spans multiple 'pages' (although it is a text list, always been curious why it's paginated but the next page item only extends the list to the full list - why not have one long list).

My issue is sometimes some of my subscriptions are missing. Sometimes it is only 1 entry, sometimes I see several missing. In all these cases were an entry is missing from the list I see a duplicated entry for another subscription. 5 missing entries, 5 duplicated. 2 missing entries, 2 duplicated. Navigating into these duplicated entries goes to the subscription as per the duplicated name, not the missing entry. Only way I find to correct this is to restart MePo and after doing the automatic site update and going back into Youtube it is normally corrected.

So yeah, anyone ever seen this? Also, is it possible to 'refresh' the list whilst inside MePo? I tried but couldn't see anything that seemed to work in the context menu or hidden menu.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you. Is it known (or even intentional) that this is not available (at all) in MP Extension Manager anymore?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, done that. Installed from the website now and now I have it available in MPEI also. Had the previous version installed through the website before and had it not shown in MPEI available or installed addons. "Show only stable" was unchecked, "show only compatible" was checked. I am running 1.9pre.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Online Videos is for me also still not visible in Mediaportal extensions manager when the plugin is not installed already.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Online Videos is for me also still not visible in Mediaportal extensions manager when the plugin is not installed already.
    I just installed the 1.9 release and after installing the .mpei it shows up nicely in MPEM:
    upload_2014-9-8_13-9-56.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom