OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is anyone able to play videos using VLC as player? Or is it something wrong with my installation of VLC?

Well, I tried some months ago to use the VLC external player (made a site that only implemented getVideoList with a hardcoded m3u8 url) and i didn't get it to work. I could start the stream from command line.

(Vague memories: ) Googled and found something about others having some kind of similar problems. It might be related to newer versions of VLC. What happens if you install a earlier version of VLC (VLC.net library is from mid 2011)?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, but every new episode after the fix also has the error...:(
    Its looks like they started to use Adobe HDS instead of rtmp. Should be easy to fix, but have guests visiting this weekend and a lot at work right now. SVTPlay is also broken and have higher priority.

JB72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When i start a Video i get the message "NoDataAvailable".

I can start the video (see log file) without any problems in the browser.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a useage issue with OV: When you have to skip a lot of pages (because the site util does not provide search), jumping to the next page will be very slow (Duration for each refresh increases with the number of items). With 1600 items it is taking >30 seconds for me.

Is there anyway to improve this? E.g. "unload" the initial items in the list, so that it is never longer than lets say 200 items?

muffet

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi,

Australian SBS.au (SBS on Demand) is no longer working. Getting the NoDataAvailable error. Logs are showing 'HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden'
    Guessing SBS may have changed their streaming server?
    Tried to update logs but it tells me Upload file is empty.

Thanks,
    Muffet

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've got a strange problem. After using onlinevideos the audio inside mediaportal stopped working. I only get audio outside mediaportal ie. for example on viaplay se. Mediaportal 1.9.0 latest onlinevideos and windows 8. SVTplay is not working either, but I noticed you allready adressed this. Keep up the good stuff!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After using onlinevideos the audio inside mediaportal stopped working
    I don't think this has anything to do with OnlineVideos, probably you have just accidentally muted the sound. Press = on your keyboard to higher the volume (or use the remote) also try pressing m for mute/un mute. Or open upp the windows audio mixer while Mediaportal is running and check the mp volume there.

If this does not work check your audio render settings: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...guration/9_Codecs_and_Renderer/0_Video_Codecs

SVTplay is not working either, but I noticed you allready adressed this
    What's the problem?

Edit: and it's always a good thing to attach logs when having problems
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/2_Testing_and_Bug_Reports/WatchDog

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom