OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can ignore mine, that shaves off 50% :)

Edit: of the last 2 requests

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As said I did not and probably will not, as I never intended OnlineVideos as a download tool. It's open source and can be used as an API to build what you need around it. So everyone's invited to provide patches or implement their favorite tools around it ;)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've had a few mp crashes when entering Online Videos with loss of internet connection, will get log when I'm allowed to mess with the HTPC (wife watching move) letting you know in case you can reproduce before i get the log. It maybe just when the automatic update is updating, The error message that shows in mp dialog is the "update service is disable, update to latest OV" or to the like (this error may need to be refined, as this message sets the wife off looking for an update when its the internet connection) then the hard mp crash :(

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just committed a change that should give you a clearer message and no longer crash MP when entering OV and AutoUpdate is enabled and Internet not available (what a usecase...)
    But I can't give you a build to test currently.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Had trouble with internet so not always aware its dropped off. So thanks it will help stop the wife from trying to fix.....(y)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Speaking of feature requests.... ;)

Could it be possible to add a "force log out (if logged in) before log in" property to IBrowserSiteUtil and a corresponding method in BrowserUtilConnector, or maybe change the method
    Code:
    public abstract EventResult PerformLogin(string username, string password);
    to something like
    Code:
    public abstract EventResult PerformLogin(string username, string password, bool forceLogout = false);

This could be useful when the user changes the site username in the onlinevideos site config.

alegend

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2011
    Kurze Frage:
    Seit wann gibt es die IMDB trailer nicht mehr in HD?

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are there any more users than me that experience a long waiting time before videos even start to buffer. I have this on several sites and it takes around 30-60 secs before the buffer even shows the start of 0%. I haven't changed anything special except the OS to to win8.1 a couple of mouths ago and I think that it was around that time the problem occurred.

OV have become really annoying to use cos´of this and sometimes I have to wait 1-2 mins just to receive the no url thingy..

I know logs are more than welcome and can try gather a few later tonight but just wanted to hear if anyone else than me have the same problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom