OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would it be possible to add watched status (%) to the downloaded videos in Online Videos so we can resume them or just get a watched/unwatched status like in the other video playback plugins in MePo?

Emph
    These files are not local - and not watched % or status is saved anywhere.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    These files are not local

Not even................:confused:...... the Downloaded ones? Because If I browse the Online Videos root folder using My Videos and play them and press stop, I am asked to resume the video from where I was and there's a visible percentage seen. It's way more convenient using Online Videos to browse the downloaded Online Videos though IMHO. Not a biggie, I was just mostly just curious.

Emph

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guess I read directly over that word "downloaded" in your post, sorry :rolleyes:
    Anyway I guess a feature like that could be added for downloaded videos, but why is it more convenient to browse them via OnlineVideos than MyVideos if you want watched %?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Guess I read directly over that word "downloaded" in your post, sorry :rolleyes:
    Anyway I guess a feature like that could be added for downloaded videos, but why is it more convenient to browse them via OnlineVideos than MyVideos if you want watched %?

Because I mainly use My Videos for my children's movies/shows + Home Videos. I've only added the Online Videos' download folder to My Videos as I like to be able to browse all my Media Folders in case the plugins normally used for these folders don't pick items up.

Emph

cwmateiuc

January 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry for my repeated posts... But it seems as I am the only one confused on how to add sopcast links as channels.....

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I see you're preparing for a new release? :) If so, can I still make a request for a new feature?

It's just a minor thing: when doing a "Play all", could the item that is going to be played, be selected in the list?
    I know it's only briefly visible between to videos being played, but it's just enough to get an idea of what's coming up next.
    And also it's easier to continue scrolling if you press stop on the "play all"

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds like an easy one, but actually much harder to do. What if the user (I often do) minimized the playing video and while watching it browses to other sites to check out what video are new there. Now when the time for the next video comes in the playlist ...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    that could be nasty indeed. I guess doubling the items in the menu (play all with selected move, and play all without) is out of the question :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Speaking of feature requests, would it be possible to at some point having multiple Download paths and the option "Download to"? Just clicking Download or Download (Queued) could use the Default one.

Example:

\\Music Videos
    \\Documentaries
    \\Live concerts

Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom