OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrbeeny

Portal Member
April 14, 2013
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
The Download is not at google code anymore, because they do no longer allow that. The official workaround is to put them up on google drive - which is what I did. The Link can be found on the google code project start page on the left side "Releases".
Can't download!

splatterpop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    planet ASPARAGUS
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which makes me think of something. There are situations in which one needs to select a source for a certain video (and I don't mean resolution). I found that in most cases, some sources work and some don't . Would it be possible to let OV select the first working source automatically?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That could theoretically take quite some time (especially if hosters don't react within the timeout-value, or worse do react, but take ages to return something useful)

AndyVD

April 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alright the file is now on the Team MediaPortal Server - I have updated the update info. This means everyone that already has Onlinevideos 1.8 listed in their MediaPortal Extensions Manager should do "File->Clean Cache" and then "File->Refresh update info". This will redownload the update.xml and should give you the new url.

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    Is there a version of 1.8 that works with MP 1.7 pre?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom