OnlineVideos 2.0 for MP2 Discussion (1 Viewer)

aspik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Nice, I can see my polish sites:D does it mean that OV for MP2 provides the same bundle of sites like OV for MP1? Sorry, didn't have the chance to test it, but will do it :)

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Screenshot of BlueVision shows some more TODOs, like defining larger fonts and fixing focus behavior of buttons
    I already started to create a BlueVision specific skin :) You were faster. I will take your changes into account and continue.
    Just one thing I could not achieve. Shifting the content information to the bottom area.

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Screenshot of BlueVision shows some more TODOs, like defining larger fonts and fixing focus behavior of buttons
    I already started to create a BlueVision specific skin :) You were faster. I will take your changes into account and continue.
    Just one thing I could not achieve. Shifting the content information to the bottom area.
    Please wait with skinning OV2 until my base rework is done. It will save probably a lot of changes for other skins.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Isn't Google Code closing it's doors!? I think they switch to read only soon.

Yes soon but not yet ;) And as OV is still in SVN, he needs access to the current repo. There is already a thread about moving, and will happen sooner or later - still checking easiest migration path for everyone involved - OV is a project with a lot of contributers!

are the changes ok to be commited?

Yes sure! As long as you are not "removing" info from the skin that the previous xaml did show (e.g. the language flag on a site, the video count on categories) I'm always happy with your modifications :)

@offbyone I think you probably know it, but better to write it down somewhere:
    the current OV-MP2 solution will not compile completely due to (missing) MP1 references. The "BrowserHost" project references in MediaPortal1RemoteHandling.cs:

What is your plan regarding this project? Should there be "providers" valid for either MP1/MP2?
    We already had removed it, but encountered remote handling problems in MP1 and reverted. Jason has provided a patch to MP1 core and once that is in the next MP1 release, we can remove all the references to MP1 from the BrowserHost and implement the MP2 provider.

Nice, I can see my polish sites:D does it mean that OV for MP2 provides the same bundle of sites like OV for MP1?
    OV for MP2 has been available for 2 years! And it always included all sites as in MP1 - the site implementations are shared. Only thing not available yet are the BrowserHost dependent sites.

aspik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    OV for MP2 has been available for 2 years! And it always included all sites as in MP1 - the site implementations are shared. Only thing not available yet are the BrowserHost dependent sites.
    I know, that OV is long time available for MP2, just didn't know that site implementations are shared. Anyway, I did a quick test and unfortunately my screen looks different then from morpheus_xx. I have for example vod.tvp.pl added in my sites, but I can't see it... what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @aspik: current changes are not part of an official release yet. When I'm done with basic modifications I can post a build suitable for latest weekly MP2 build.

In meantime I modified "default" styles this way that they also look good inside ApolloOne:
    03_ao_sites.jpg 04_ao_cats.jpg 05_ao_videos.jpg

I think this is a real good improvement for supporting future skins without requirement of developing skin-dependent styles:)

aspik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    current changes are not part of an official release yet. When I'm done with basic modifications I can post a build suitable for latest weekly MP2 build.
    I'm aware of that, but even without your modification I should see all included sites, right?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You will need a new compile of ov for mp2. Current version in the repo is not compatible with latest site dlls.

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    This is a question to @offbyone, I only work on style changes right now :)

Edit: I can post a build tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    HTPCSourcer MP2 OnlineVideos Overhaul MediaPortal 2 46
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 6
    bta489 [solved] System goes to Standby during Amazon Prime Playback OnlineVideos 2
    J Debug OnlineVideos, How To? OnlineVideos 1
    Predpray OnlineVideo 2 Probleme Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 12
    HTPCSourcer OnlineVideos is not remembering my sites MediaPortal 2 25
    P MP2 - V2.1 Bug - Onlinevideos U.S. Amazon Prime Fails to Connect Older releases 5
    E OnlineVideo Plugins - eigene Videostreams hinzufügen Plugins & Erweiterungen 0
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 3
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 58
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 1
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
    CyberSimian MP2 synchronising of stoptime MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
    M Initial Setup MP2 (On Wndows 10) General 2