OnlineVideos 2.0 for MP2 Discussion (1 Viewer)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Nice, I can see my polish sites:D does it mean that OV for MP2 provides the same bundle of sites like OV for MP1? Sorry, didn't have the chance to test it, but will do it :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Screenshot of BlueVision shows some more TODOs, like defining larger fonts and fixing focus behavior of buttons
    I already started to create a BlueVision specific skin :) You were faster. I will take your changes into account and continue.
    Just one thing I could not achieve. Shifting the content information to the bottom area.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Screenshot of BlueVision shows some more TODOs, like defining larger fonts and fixing focus behavior of buttons
    I already started to create a BlueVision specific skin :) You were faster. I will take your changes into account and continue.
    Just one thing I could not achieve. Shifting the content information to the bottom area.
    Please wait with skinning OV2 until my base rework is done. It will save probably a lot of changes for other skins.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Isn't Google Code closing it's doors!? I think they switch to read only soon.

Yes soon but not yet ;) And as OV is still in SVN, he needs access to the current repo. There is already a thread about moving, and will happen sooner or later - still checking easiest migration path for everyone involved - OV is a project with a lot of contributers!

are the changes ok to be commited?

Yes sure! As long as you are not "removing" info from the skin that the previous xaml did show (e.g. the language flag on a site, the video count on categories) I'm always happy with your modifications :)

@offbyone I think you probably know it, but better to write it down somewhere:
    the current OV-MP2 solution will not compile completely due to (missing) MP1 references. The "BrowserHost" project references in MediaPortal1RemoteHandling.cs:

What is your plan regarding this project? Should there be "providers" valid for either MP1/MP2?

We already had removed it, but encountered remote handling problems in MP1 and reverted. Jason has provided a patch to MP1 core and once that is in the next MP1 release, we can remove all the references to MP1 from the BrowserHost and implement the MP2 provider.

Nice, I can see my polish sites:D does it mean that OV for MP2 provides the same bundle of sites like OV for MP1?
    OV for MP2 has been available for 2 years! And it always included all sites as in MP1 - the site implementations are shared. Only thing not available yet are the BrowserHost dependent sites.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    OV for MP2 has been available for 2 years! And it always included all sites as in MP1 - the site implementations are shared. Only thing not available yet are the BrowserHost dependent sites.
    I know, that OV is long time available for MP2, just didn't know that site implementations are shared. Anyway, I did a quick test and unfortunately my screen looks different then from morpheus_xx. I have for example vod.tvp.pl added in my sites, but I can't see it... what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• OV_MP2.png
      OV_MP2.png
      629.2 KB
    • manage site.png
      manage site.png
      484.9 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @aspik: current changes are not part of an official release yet. When I'm done with basic modifications I can post a build suitable for latest weekly MP2 build.

In meantime I modified "default" styles this way that they also look good inside ApolloOne:
    03_ao_sites.jpg 04_ao_cats.jpg 05_ao_videos.jpg

I think this is a real good improvement for supporting future skins without requirement of developing skin-dependent styles:)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    current changes are not part of an official release yet. When I'm done with basic modifications I can post a build suitable for latest weekly MP2 build.
    I'm aware of that, but even without your modification I should see all included sites, right?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You will need a new compile of ov for mp2. Current version in the repo is not compatible with latest site dlls.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a question to @offbyone, I only work on style changes right now :)

Edit: I can post a build tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom