OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [15.05.2017] (3 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @zaubermaus75, if I understand you correctly you would like to open the Netflix BrowserPlayer on your secondary monitor (the TV) and not on your main screen? @Jason Pyke implemented a way to switch between monitors (I've never tried it myself since I only have one monitor). I think you do the switch by pressing the context-menu button (i on remote or F9 on keyboard) while watching Netflix. If this doesn't work, close MP and edit the OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config file (found in [MP-INSTALL-PATH]l\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos). Look for this:
    XML:
    <setting name="CurrentScreenId" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
    </setting>
    And change the value to 1.

And as @mrbonsen mentioned there is a Netflix for OnlineVideos thread for further support (I "never" look in this thread or forum - no german skills...).

zaubermaus75

Portal Member
    April 30, 2012
    Niedersachsen, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I start Netflix via MP the fullscreen stream starts on on the primary monitor .
    When I press "i" on the remote I can choose between the active windows on the primary monitor, but everything remains on the primary monitor .
    When I press F9 the Fullscreen stream changes to the TV. After that the remote only controls the volume.
    I can then close the stream by esc. After that the remote no longer reacts in MP, only when I restart my MP .
    In the config I have changed nothing. I can try it tomorrow, my timetable is late today - family problems :notworthy:
    The browser will remain on the primary screen.
    Do you have a solution for the non-functioning remote?;)

Thanks so far :)

zaubermaus75

Portal Member
    April 30, 2012
    Niedersachsen, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I just tested what happens when I edit the config. For me it seems to be no difference in the behaviour.
    Pressing F9 seems to be the solution. Then I have my Netflix on my TV, my browser on the primary monitor and after restarting it keeps being there.

Only the remote control does not work.

You just helped me a lot! Thanks @Ministerk :) Danke @mrbonsen :)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry for late reply (n). I don't know why the remote doesn't work (the remote control part of the browser player is very hard to get to work for every user) . You could try to toggle the value of this property in the config-file:
    XML:
    <add key="EnableMP1SpecificRemoteHandling" value="true"/>
    Try true and false.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom