OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (13 Viewers)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    So in the end I think those sites just need to be removed from the list of available sites, no?
    Yes, if you want, I only wanted to have few sites for testing when onlinevideos plugin changes.
    In fact, I don't use it too much, I have it because IIRC, PVHD skin deliver this plugin...

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep, could be.
    For MP, I only use my FFTH for IPTV when I am with the only Internet provider giving M3U file.
    Then, for onlinevideos, I wanted to test websites in my native language.
    But forget it, we made something similar with VODfr plugin, long time ago (not maintained), and maybe before OVS exists...

Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is OnlineVideos plugin compatible with MediaPortal 1.32? I was able to download and install this plugin version 2.3.2.0 via Extensions Manager, but it doesn't show in the plugins section of Mediaportal Configuration program, and it doesn't show in the MediaPortal menu.

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is OnlineVideos plugin compatible with MediaPortal 1.32?
    Yes but there are 2 versions one for x64 and one for the x86! if you have installed the x64 version of MP 1.32 it is unlikely that the Online Videos version offered in MP Extensions Manager is the correct x64 version, try downloading and running the version available in the first post here.

mpemx64.jpg

Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I installed a 32-bit version of version MP version 1.32 on my other Windows 10 PC and added OnlineVideos Plugin. I selected v2.3.2.0 of OnlineVideos, but it shows v.2.3.1.0 in MP Configuration for some reason. I went to YouTube and tried to do a search, but the Search button is greyed out. When I click on YouTube guide or Video Categories, I get "Error getting dynamic categories" message. Is there a way to fix this?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed a 32-bit version of version MP version 1.32 on my other Windows 10 PC and added OnlineVideos Plugin. I selected v2.3.2.0 of OnlineVideos, but it shows v.2.3.1.0 in MP Configuration for some reason. I went to YouTube and tried to do a search, but the Search button is greyed out. When I click on YouTube guide or Video Categories, I get "Error getting dynamic categories" message. Is there a way to fix this?
    Unfortunately the server hosting the latest dll's for the sites is down, and the dlls included in the installer are way out of date. We are currently in the process of setting up a new server, and try to do a new release afterwards.
    How long that is going to take I cannot predict...
    If you're comfortable with editting xml-files and copying some dlls to your system I can provide a temporary workaround here

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just a heads up:
    • We have a new server running which hosts the sites and siteutils
    • I have fixed netflix (thanks @TLD !) and have a new installer tested in our internal forums.
    • I did a big cleanup of all the sites in Onlinevideos to start fresh with a set of known working websites.
      • The current list is here: Sites - OnlineVideos
      • If you have sites that are working in your current onlinevideos and that you actively use and are not in the current list, please let me know so I can readd them again
    Once our internal testers give the green light I'll officially release the new OnlineVideos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom