OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 Alpha (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OnlineVideos core is an API, so when I release a new version I have to make sure that the dlls that hold code for a site are all compatible with the current core.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Working with lav 0.50.5 here.. And yea it's all good here in MP1 1.3a and MP2 summer alpha.

Had a problem initially but after MP1 sets up and grabs sites and plays a stream, then MP2 works.

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So I just updated to the Summer Release of MP2 and installed this plugin. I have it working in MP1.3a. When I try to launch MP2 client with this in the plugins folder the MP2 client immediately crashes. The error log seems to point to this plugin as shown in the attached log. The first file it is referring to does exist in the correct location. Is there something else I'm missing here?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you extract all files from the attached zip of first post? Did you install all MP2 Components?

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did extract all the files. I did not install all the MP2 components as this will only be a client. I chose the client install. Interestingly enough I also can't get any media to display even when the client does launch. I had this working a MP2 working a few days ago without OV, but accidentally completely uninstalled it.

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hmm, not working here either, same setup as toricred. Immediate crash. Wrong .Net?
    This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch

Where to enable that?

matejdro

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    After I click on video quality, nothing happens (no video played). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What is the current state of OnlineVideos plugin @offbyone? Will it be usable with the upcoming Autumn release? Then I would add the link into release notes as "additional plugin"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom