OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Great work - lot's of nice features, but kind of a pain in the ass to install. ;)
Perhaps future plans could include an MPI version???

MadsRH

BrashL

January 15, 2007
Can someone please help me out? I've been messing with this for weeks and it just won't go. Using MP 2.2. First I tried version. .29 of this plugin and kept getting the "invalid file" error. Just tried .30, and now I get into the plugin, but all I have on my screen is "View: Icons".

When I try to go into configuration, I get some error for unhandled exception, and nothing is in the config. Any Help?

scythelt

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
And I discovered a bug with the apple trailers. It sometimes plays the trailer you watched before. If you go out and start it again it's playing the right trailer.

I have this same issue. It also happens with the plug-in "My Trailers".

Unfortunately I just discovered I have the same problem.

im having a weird issue where when i select a trailer in Apple Trailers that it will play about 15-30 seconds of the trailer then lock up. any suggestions?

I get this too. I find it only occurs when viewing 720p streams, not "regular" streams. I wonder if it's a buffering issue? I'm using the VLC external player plugin where I doubled the buffer size to 10000.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
What happen if you select a video in, for example, Apple Trailers and then, when the hourglass fx is spinning (it does that for some seconds) you press ESC to go back to previous screen or to mp home screen? I can't cancel the streaming...

Also, i've noticed total computer crashes when playing videos from GameTrailers (wmv format) and using the internal MP player. Can anyone confirm this? the video starts to play, but after a while i can see the blue screen of death and my computer resets itself...

regards,

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom