OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I'll see about adding some info about the status. But I'm not sure how useful that would be as this plugin doesn't perform the download before playback. It is done by the player(internal or external)

If it's done by internal player, then lets say to developers to correct it, in my modest opinion, this is a VERY important feature to make MP a bit user friendly... Post your request, because you, as plugin in developer could be heared easily... I'll second you...

regards,

sxjxcx

Portal Member
August 28, 2007
And I discovered a bug with the apple trailers. It sometimes plays the trailer you watched before. If you go out and start it again it's playing the right trailer.

I have this same issue. It also happens with the plug-in "My Trailers".

hermy65

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
im having a weird issue where when i select a trailer in Apple Trailers that it will play about 15-30 seconds of the trailer then lock up. any suggestions?

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    im having a weird issue where when i select a trailer in Apple Trailers that it will play about 15-30 seconds of the trailer then lock up. any suggestions?
    A log would be very interesting. If you are using MPlayer for playback, it also could help to increase the cache size in the configuration of the external player plugin.

MisterD

noisome

September 1, 2007
    I second the notion for tv-links.co.uk. Although scraping the data might be a bit difficult, it is possible to slip it into an rss feed, I would think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom