Only load subtitle when audio isn't the default audio language (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    I think it can be a bug fix for 1.24.
    I did push on my fork for now.
    Need to create a branch for it ofc

Tapatalk

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    I think it can be a bug fix
    emoji846.png
    for 1.24.
    I did push on my fork for now.
    Need to create a branch for it ofc
    emoji106.png
    Ok, i can i think take the commit and rebase to new branch with proper jira ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    • Poll
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
    Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
    Replies
    Views
    It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
    It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
    I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom