[Approved] Option to disable 'Stop live TV' dialog (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Quoting the first post:
    1. The General settings tab in the TV Client section does not have much free space, so I found it difficult to find a good spot for the checkbox. I ended up with this: The checkbox is added to the TsReader options group (TsReader is the one using the timeshift buffer). The TV-Server and Group options groups are now placed next to eachother, to create some free space. Not sure if this all makes sense, so feel free to suggest alternatives. This is how it looks with the patch:
      View attachment 122012

Last edited:

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Quoting the first post:
    1. The General settings tab in the TV Client section does not have much free space, so I found it difficult to find a good spot for the checkbox. I ended up with this: The checkbox is added to the TsReader options group (TsReader is the one using the timeshift buffer). The TV-Server and Group options groups are now placed next to eachother, to create some free space. Not sure if this all makes sense, so feel free to suggest alternatives. This is how it looks with the patch:
      View attachment 122012

95% of the users dont know what TsReader is. So the place is not the most obvious where people would be looking for such setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom