[Original Thread] "My NetFlix" Plugin with Watch Now Support (2 Viewers)

Which view do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Ixian,
    Any news? Does the new build work on 64 bit?

Thanks!
    Wile E

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Sorry for the delay there WiliE I was out of town.

It does appear to launch the correct browsers - video and audio start playing - but the remote stuff doesn't work. It doesn't auto-size to fullscreen and the stop button won't quit it. On x86 it works fine still so it must be something with the remote stuff.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Sorry for the delay there WiliE I was out of town.

It does appear to launch the correct browsers - video and audio start playing - but the remote stuff doesn't work. It doesn't auto-size to fullscreen and the stop button won't quit it. On x86 it works fine still so it must be something with the remote stuff.

No worries Ixian...

Have you ever compiled a AutoHotkey script? Could you download the AutoHotkey software and compile the attached script on your 64 bit machine and see if that resolves your issues?

@All,
    What is the overall feel of 0.4.8? Does everyone like the custom browser? Would you rather use your IE or Firefox browser? Has the script been working?

:D
    Wile E.

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Home Country
    All is working great for me as well. Great job!!

As far as browsers are concerned, I'm partial to firefox for obvious reasons. I do have to admit as long as it works I really don't care.

I am absolutely thrilled with the fact that it automatically goes to fullscreen now. The custom browser and included advantages are a HUGE improvement!

The pause button works now which is great. I am looking forward to all of the transport buttons hopefully working at some point.

Again, great job & thanks Wile :D

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Thoughts.....

I have finally received my API Key for themoviedb.org and I have been 'playing' with moving to list view instead of an icon panel. Take a look at the attached pic and let me know if we are headed in the right direction...

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Working great for me, love the custom browser.

Thanks for the feedback prototask!

All is working great for me as well. Great job!!

As far as browsers are concerned, I'm partial to firefox for obvious reasons. I do have to admit as long as it works I really don't care.

I am absolutely thrilled with the fact that it automatically goes to fullscreen now. The custom browser and included advantages are a HUGE improvement!

The pause button works now which is great. I am looking forward to all of the transport buttons hopefully working at some point.

Again, great job & thanks Wile :D

Thanks for the feedback TechLife! We are still working on getting the transport buttons finalized...

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Home Country
    Thoughts.....

I have finally received my API Key for themoviedb.org and I have been 'playing' with moving to list view instead of an icon panel. Take a look at the attached pic and let me know if we are headed in the right direction...

Big thumbs up from me :D Looks great so far!!

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    A couple of new screen shots...

The first is the regular screen and the second will be the details. One of the things I didnt like the most about the icon view is when you selected a movie to view the details, you had to hit the back button to return to the icon panel, and often times you are bumped back to the top left. With this new view, not only will it have fan art, but you never leave the screen. After you view the details you can just keep scrolling up or down and never lose your place.

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    I just tried 4.8 this week after about a month of using the same version (out of town too much to futz with it). Wow, what an improvement, you've taken this plugin a long way in a very short amount of time. I very much like the new browser.

I'm not sure I see a lot of difference with the remote functions, are the remote keys supposed to be fully functional now?

The new screenshots look very cool too. You're going to have an incredibly sweet plugin by the time you're done with it.

The only lingering request I have is to make the plugin suppress the screensaver when it starts the browser. As I said before though, that is a pretty minor issue.

Thanks for the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom