ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonline

Portal Member
March 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,
I'm using the youtube.fm plugin, but I cannot find where to enter a search item? Is this a skin related problem?
Thanks

ajamils

Portal Pro
May 4, 2008
I don't know if its been asked before or not but how do I make my basic home screen looks like yours ? Also, I noticed that in the installation directory there are different versions of Basic home xlm file include BasicHome Aeon, how do I use them ?

damaster

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I really much preferred the old basic home screen look, the one where the current menu item picture would get replaced with a vertical list of sub-choices. I don't like this new look over horizontal sub-choices :(

How hard would it be for me to change it to the old style myself every time a new release came out?

Thanks

ajamils

Portal Pro
May 4, 2008
Last night I installed the latest version and now I can't seem to get my old menu back. When I try to generate a new basic home screen from the plugin setup I keep getting a pop-up, even though all fields are filled.

Just noticed that the latest update also screwed my TV Series screens (see attached pics). How do I fix that ?

Attachments

• xfactor.jpg
    xfactor.jpg
    329.2 KB
  • tvscreen.jpg
    tvscreen.jpg
    179.6 KB

ro4n

Portal Member
March 7, 2009
Hi everybody,

20 minutes ago i installed the latest version. Next I tried to generate a new basic home screen from the plugin setup but there are no available modules listet.

Some ideas how do I fix that ?
:D

26011506.png

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi everybody,

20 minutes ago i installed the latest version. Next I tried to generate a new basic home screen from the plugin setup but there are no available modules listet.

26011506.png

Did you give your X-Factor folder a custom name? Or is it really called "X-Factor"?
    Emph

ro4n

Portal Member
    March 7, 2009
    Hi everybody,

26011506.png

Did you give your X-Factor folder a custom name? Or is it really called "X-Factor"?
    Emph

The Folder is named XFactor, i changed it to X-Factor! But this change doesnt fix the problem. There is no possibility to manipulate the XFactor menu, there are no available modules listet :(
    greeetz ro4n

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I think you are using MP 1.1 Alpha. This skin does not support it yet. Please wait a couple of days for next version.

damaster;
    Please see the screenshots thread and you will see that next version will generate Aeon menu, Horisontal menu AND the old vertical menu. From within MP you can then change menu layout as needed.

best regards
    cul8er

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    This skin does not support it yet. Please wait a couple of days for next version.

Hi cul8er, I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Please, don't forget about upgrading the TVSeries and Moving Pictures (new version is going to be upload soon) plugins to them last version. THANKS.

Regards,

Aitor

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I really like the basichome you've made Cul8er.

A quick question: Since I use a pot-pourri of different skins and modified ones, Is it possible to just have your basichome combined with my mix? As I understand it, the process.dll is mandatory for using it?

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom