ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

corwin76

June 29, 2008
im Norden
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi cul8er,

what I want to say is

PERFECT!!

many thanks for this wonderful Skin!

Continue in such a way!

Corwin 76

ezrangel

Portal Member
June 17, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Im sorry, but is there a tutorial to use the editor anywhere? Im a little (a lot) lost there!

Thank you for this great work!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have created a new plugin (xfactor menu selector plugin) that allows you to change basichome menu layout within the MP program (see video below). The concept is like this;
    1. You use the Menu Editor plugin in MP Configuration to create your menu items. When you generate a new basichome it will generate it in four different layouts.
    2. In MP you can then goto the new menu selector plugin and swith between the four layouts without exiting MP.

Hope you like it!

Video of the new menu selector plugin in xfactor;
    YouTube - Menu selector plugin for the xfactor skin (MediaPortal Skin)

Best Regards
    cul8er

RivaSA

Portal Member
    June 24, 2009
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    More than once

Firtsly Awsome SKIN. Does exactley what I want and how I want it.

I have two issues, one may be my own

1. Can you enable the skin to allow you to place "Now Playing Video" in two menu's?

I have a mvids under music. This means that if I am playing a Music Video and go back to the homepage I must go under Movies to click on "View Now Playing". Since I am fat and lazy and the rest of my family is brainless, I would like to have this under both menu's. Please....

2. I can not view what I was watching when I leave a movie, series, tv or music video int he viewing pain in the top left of the screen. Is this a bug or is related to the brainless society in which I find myself?

Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

I have created a new plugin (xfactor menu selector plugin) that allows you to change basichome menu layout within the MP program (see video below). The concept is like this;
    1. You use the Menu Editor plugin in MP Configuration to create your menu items. When you generate a new basichome it will generate it in four different layouts.
    2. In MP you can then goto the new menu selector plugin and swith between the four layouts without exiting MP.

Hope you like it!

Video of the new menu selector plugin in xfactor;
    YouTube - Menu selector plugin for the xfactor skin (MediaPortal Skin)

Best Regards
    cul8er
    hi cul8er! this look great ...:D...but when we can get it ? :)
    thanks,
    ysmp,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

More news;
    When viewing weather on basichome or in the myweather plugin the background image now reflects current weather condition.

ysmp;
    I don't know, I want this to be a good release so I will take some time to see what other improvements I want to add. I'll get back to you when I know a release date;) It also depends a little on MP1.1 and when this will be available as I'm currently are working on making the skin compatible.

best regards
    cul8er

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

More news;
    When viewing weather on basichome or in the myweather plugin the background image now reflects current weather condition.

ysmp;
    I don't know, I want this to be a good release so I will take some time to see what other improvements I want to add. I'll get back to you when I know a release date;) It also depends a little on MP1.1 and when this will be available as I'm currently are working on making the skin compatible.

best regards
    cul8er

Cul8er, can't you give us a release with what you have done until now? I consider that the horizontal menu is a great improve that deserves it's own release without having to wait so long.

Pleaseeee! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

(Yes, I acept that I can't wait to try the new menu. It's sooooooo GREAT!)

Thanks for all your work and take the time you want before uploading the new release, we can wait (or not... :p)

Regards,

Aitor

TheWho

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Cul8er check your PM from me..

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    All I can say is WOW! This really is so cool and just about renders all basic menu mods useless. :D And the weather thing is also very cool. Thank you very much for your great efforts.

Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom