overlay / VMR9 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Lost new wiki page DE
Thanks! It's still there.
Thanks! It's still there.
A few months ago I started a new wiki page "SQL Server 2019" from a copy of SQL Server 2017 Express. Now I can't find it. Is there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Wiki pages won‘t load on iPad DE
Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
I am unable to load any Wiki pages on my iPad, either in Firefox or Safari. Is this just a problem with the Apple webkit, or is...
Replies
Views
My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
Good evening, Does anybody know the mouse position (Ypos coordinate) below which the topbar activates. I seem to remember there...
Replies
Views
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom