Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (2 Viewers)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.0.6 / 1.1.0

The current MPEI installer I am pretty sure will be refused by 1.2RC. According to the blog post announcing the new version all 1.2 Beta plugins will work fine on 1.2 RC, but for some reason, plugin developers still have to rebuild their MPEI installers. This really makes me sad because now is a time when MPEI needs more support from plugin developers, but this doesn't really encourage that...

In any case, I will try to get the latest version of Pandora MusicBox repackaged for 1.2 RC after work this evening.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

For those waiting for a 1.2 RC compatible installer, sorry I ended up having to work late tonight (day job). If you already have the plugin installed though, upgrading to MediaPortal 1.2RC should work fine. For new users I will get a new installer out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Momboner

Portal Pro
September 17, 2009

Thanks for scheduling it on the todo list though :) Cant wait to get everything installed fresh again and start the codec game of trying to get everything to work.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.0.7 / 1.1.2

New installer compatible with 1.2 Beta and 1.2 RC linked below. First page is updated as well.

Download

bbishop02

September 10, 2007

It looks like the latest version has stopped working. I am getting an error that says incompatible version when I enter my username and password. My guess is Pandora updated their API. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

It looks like the latest version has stopped working. I am getting an error that says incompatible version when I enter my username and password. My guess is Pandora updated their API. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Yep I was also listening when they changed it. Already have it fixed and will push a new version in a few.

EDIT: Here it is, will update other links shortly. http://pandora-musicbox.googlecode.com/files/pandora-musicbox-mpp-1.1.3-setup.mpe1

EDIT2: All links in various places are updated. The above link of course still works fine too.

tdk420n

January 31, 2009
Ohio
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.1.3

Hi, not sure what I'm doing wrong but how do I get album art to show up. Currently all I'm getting is Fanart and a blank album art image.

Mediaportal: v1.2 Final
StreamedMP: v1.7.1
Pandora MusicBox: v1.1.3

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.1.3

Album art is supposed to show up automatically. Its probably the recent website changes have broken this. Will give it a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom