Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.0.6 / 1.1.0

Can anyone help me out with some skinning issues I am having?

how can I specify a default image to show in place of album art if none is available?

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

grooves, maybe position your default image behind the album art image? So that when the album art is missing, your default image is visible. Haven't tried it, but I think it should work.

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006

No, it doesn't work. It appears the plugin is sending a default image when none is available, which is a light blue blank cover. If there was a condition I could reference within the plugin when album art is not available I could do it... but, I don't know if that is possible.

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country

It looks like when this happens, the #PandoraMusicBox.Current.ArtworkURL is set to "http://www.pandora.com/images/no_album_art.jpg" So could you use this information to change the visibility of your image?

Edit:
using something like this in your visible tag:
<visible>!String.Equals(#PandoraMusicBox.Current.ArtworkURL,http://www.pandora.com/images/no_album_art.jpg)</visible>

(I'm at work, so I can't test it myself)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

Just a quick update, Pandora tweaked their API tonight causing the plugin to break. It is a little late here so we should have a new build out tomorrow morning.

After I have my coffee.

EDIT: Updated downloads on opening post of this thread and on our main download page. Will try to get archives posted later tonight.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

I have a small issue with this plugin. I like to be able to listen to pandora while watching a slideshow of my pictures. I did that today for the first time and it was nice. Except everytime a song changed, a pop-up would come up and display over the top of my slideshow. Any way to disable that or get rid of it?

Still love this plugin!!!!

Thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

What popup was displayed? Our plugin doesn't trigger any popups except for error conditions or when your system has gone idle for an extended period of time.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

I don't know. it is empty with an OK button. I will see if I can get a picture of it and post it. it only happens on song changes.

Momboner

Portal Pro
September 17, 2009

Has the installer on page one for this been updated for 1.2RC or should I wait a bit to download it? This is one of my must have plugins so I dont want to switch without it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom