Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

mattroby

Portal Pro
June 3, 2006
Florida
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.1.3

Album art is supposed to show up automatically. Its probably the recent website changes have broken this. Will give it a look.

Thanks fforde. I noticed this as well. It works perfectly - except for the album art.

MP v.1.2
StreamedMP v.1.7.1
Pandora v.1.1.3

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.1.3

Missing album art is a bug that came about when Pandora redesigned their site. It was fixed in the code today, and a fixed version of the plugin should be forthcoming soon.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.2.0

New plugin version is available below and on the main page. This fixes artwork and also will slightly improve the GUI responsiveness when first opening the plugin.

EDIT: Thank ZealotSix above! He did the coding for this fix!

Download

tweexter

September 1, 2010
Home Country

I've been trying to get this addon to work for some time now. Just updated MP today to 1.2.1, and streamedMP to latest version available, then updated this Pandora music box, and still cannot get it to show up in my menu inside MP. According to my plugins page in the MP configuration, it should be on my home screen. Is there a trick to getting it to show up?
Thanks much!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

If you are using StreamedMP you are probably using the Basic Home screen which doesn't honor the settings you have set. You will need to use the StreamedMP basic home editor (should be on your start menu).

tweexter

September 1, 2010
Home Country

Appreciate the quick response fforde. I opened that basic home editor on my desktop, however not seeing any way to "add" the Pandora to the menu there. I went to the BasicHome Design tab, and I see Items Selected on the right, and Items Available on the left. I don't see anything mentioning Pandora in either column. I've got to be missing something very simple here...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

Pandora should be in the left column somewhere. Maybe there is some sort of filtering turned on? If it's not there though you may want to pop over to the StreamedMP forum and ask there.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

tweexter, click the Display XML Filenames on left hand side and then select PandoraMusicBox. I will try to remember to add this to the Plugin Name for next build.

mr3xcellent

Portal Member
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country

Hello, thanks for a great plugin!

After playing with it for a few minutes, I can't find any way to 'Quickmix' or 'shuffle' the stations. Am I missing something, or is this not supported?

Also, I can't seem to get my visualization working with it. Also a feature not supported?

If these aren't supported, please consider adding these features as they would really make this plugin even better.

Thanks in advance,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom