Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

meckanik

June 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.0.4

Hi, I am unable to get this plugin working at all. I either get a malformed UI with raw xml displayed (pic below) or a null reference exception (log attached).

I'm on Windows 7 x64 running MP 1.1.2, StreamedMP-1.4.7.2418 and version 1.0.4 of this plugin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Image of malformed UI:

pandora_error.jpg

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

Plugin works fine for me blitzkrg. If you are having trouble I suggest you file a proper bug report on our issue tracker. And proper debug log files would be helpful; if all you tell me is that the plugin doesn't work for you I don't have any way to investigate possible problems.

Meckanik are you still having trouble? Sorry I missed your post. It looks like you found a legitimate bug and I will take a look but it would be helpful if you could switch MediaPortal to debug mode and post new log files from when you reproduced the error.

kkozma

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Dayton, OH
Home Country

The plugin works great for me too. Regarding the above error, I get that exact screen if I'm watching live tv and don't stop it before I start Pandora.

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008

Is anyone else having issues with playback stopping during the ads? When my stations hit an add playback just pauses. If I hit play the ad will play then music will continue.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

I was looking into a couple different things, one of them being Boxee. It has a pandora plugin. It is great. take a look at that plugin on boxee and see what all you can incorporate into this plugin on MP. It has some cool features that would be great to have on MP version.

Just some ideas for improvements.
Thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

I was looking into a couple different things, one of them being Boxee. It has a pandora plugin. It is great. take a look at that plugin on boxee and see what all you can incorporate into this plugin on MP. It has some cool features that would be great to have on MP version.

Just some ideas for improvements.
Thanks

We are not short on ideas for improvement mlburgoon, we are short on time. Between life, work, other plugins (Moving Pictures / MPS) and this, there is simply not enough time to go around.

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008

So I guess no one else is having issues with playback stopping during the commercials? If not any advice on what I should try?

Its understandable that this plugin is not the focus especially with MPS and others you work on. To be honest it doesn't need much, it works well as it is.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

hey fforde, I understand that. No hurry on any of these, just some ideas. I am just happy at this point to have a pandora plugin!!!!

But you should look at it some time. it has some pretty neat features.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

I have seen some videos and I will definitely give it a try sooner or later mlburgoon. The Pandora app on Boxee though is actually created and supported by the Pandora guys. We have to reverse engineer the protocol and we don't get payed. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom