[PATCH] Improvements for analog cards (1 Viewer)

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
Is there any way to set the analog inputs of a hauppauge 250 to pal? My tuner is ntsc and tv server sets the inputs to match the tuner. However, I'm using a pal b, stb to watch tv. I use tv2 engine and it works perfectly, but I can't get tv server to work across reboots.

thanks.

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
Is there any way to set the analog inputs of a hauppauge 250 to pal? My tuner is ntsc and tv server sets the inputs to match the tuner. However, I'm using a pal b, stb to watch tv. I use tv2 engine and it works perfectly, but I can't get tv server to work across reboots.
This and many other wonderful changes will be supported in 1.0.1 courtesy misterd. If you cant wait for it, then you can see page 16 (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/patch-improvements-analog-cards-33290/index16.html) in this thread where I was having a similar problem and had to write some code for force PAL on my capture device. Its not hard to do once you read through misterd's posts on that page. Just make sure you make the call after constructing the graph but before you actually run it.

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
Khurram, thanks for the reply. I think I shall have to wait -- personally, I'm not much of a coder.

thanks again.

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
September 18, 2004
Hi,

Filter show ok now but still no audio/video on TerraTec HTC.
Is it normal I don't see the enoder setting for Cyberlink in MediaPOrtal config, intervideos one is showing???

wbr

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    it is normal that their is now configuration for the cyberlink encoders. We only have added support for the Intervideo encoders.

Some analog cards are only working when you use the right combination of encoders, muxer and settings. So you can only try the different available encoders and currently hope that starts working. Hopefully with one of the upcoming release this will be easier and more flexible.

MisterD

5Hundred

Portal Pro
    December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    looking forward to the new release misterd, if i can get the analogue side of my tv card to record in PAL i'll be delighted.

Thanks

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Now that MP 1.0.1 is supposed to be out on Mar 15, I was just wondering how is the analog support for 1.0.1 coming along? I cant wait for Misterd to add support all the features such as custom filtergraphs, force video standard, etc :)

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm still working on it, but it takes longer than expected. I'm reworking the whole code for analog cards atm to make everything much more easier and maintainable. This should improve also the graph-building process. The feature-freeze for 1.0.1 is very close, so atm I don't expect that something of my changes will be in 1.0.1. But 1.0.2 isn't far away from 1.0.1 ;)

MisterD

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Oh, as long as you dont give up on analog :) Though I hope the 1.0.1 feature freeze does not happen before some of your excellent work makes its way into MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom