playing all files in one folder (1 Viewer)

Ralf0815

Portal Member
January 19, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo,

does anybody know how I can play all files in a folder [in Videos] with only one klick.
For example lots of *.vob or *m2ts , which I stored in one folder.

Thanks alot for your help

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

Yes you can.
    I am not in front of HTPC now but try to press play on the folder level.
    If that does not work, I think you can enter the folder and press i on remote and then add all to playlist.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    ;) almost...

On the folder containing the files, press the 'i' button or right hand mouse button and select' 'Play all videos...'
    The play button on the folder opens the folder itself - without playing - but maybe that's because of the way this button was configured in my case.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    OF COURSE! (was not at all meant to correct you/tell you wrong)

Just wanted to help the newcomer by telling exactly how it's done. :)

Ralf0815

Portal Member
    January 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: playing all files in one folder

thank you very much,

with your help, it works now as I want it to.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
    Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom