Playing from HD (1 Viewer)

harsaphes

February 5, 2006
I cannot get movies i have ripped to play. The files are video_ts i can navigate to the file but no go on the playing. What am i doing wrong?
any help would be great. thankyou

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    harsaphes said:
    I cannot get movies i have ripped to play. The files are video_ts i can navigate to the file but no go on the playing. What am i doing wrong?
    any help would be great. thankyou

What version of MediaPortal are you using, and what DVD navigator and codec? I had a similar problem once but i cant remember what i did to solve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom