[Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: [Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser

Hi,
    I have seen, that the latest changes had been already commited to SF repo by SilentException - so I created a MPE installer based on existing template from it, that should install with MP1.2.
    It is only for testing and temporary use, until kroko updates original one.
    Didn't test myself (as I have BTW already installed), so please can anybody test and feedback, if it does what it should?
    Guzzi

Attachments

• BrowseTheWeb-V0.3.1.0.mpe1
      9.9 MB

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Kroko last seen 2011-04-30, 20:01
    Either that's one long holiday, or the life of this plugin is not looking good...
    :(

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi!

Unfortunately the plugin doesn't work for me! I think i am doing something wrong :confused:! I use "Browse the web" in default configuration, but if i confirm a link with # on my remote, nothing happens!
    Could someone please give me a hint?

Best regards

Helios

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: [Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser

Hi!

Unfortunately the plugin doesn't work for me! I think i am doing something wrong :confused:! I use "Browse the web" in default configuration, but if i confirm a link with # on my remote, nothing happens!

Best regards

Helios

Wich remote control are you using? I have an imon remote pad, and there is the "x" also not working. I have configured the "U" of my keyboard, to a button on the remote.. That's working for me..

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: [Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser

Hopefully Kroko has not croaked... ;)

There is an update to XULRunner that seems to run a bit better than the one originally included:

http://mirror.yandex.ru/mozilla/xul...9/runtimes/xulrunner-1.9.1.19.en-US.win32.zip

Can an installer be made that includes this and the parameter mod done by JiRo?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/752148-post175.html

Thanks.

here is an installer with updated xulrunner-1.9.1.19.en-US
    afaik the fixes are included on SF repo, so it should be included - pls test and confirm.
    Made a short install here and seems to work fine - although I do not know enough about the plugins internals...

Attachments

• BrowseTheWeb-V0.3.2.0.mpe1
      10 MB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Hi!

Best regards

Helios

Hi Helios,
    I use "ACTION_SELECT_ITEM" to confirm a link - and then the "OK/Enter" button on the remote...
    Guzzi

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can someone give me the the keyboard button for show bookmarks/favorites? Can't get that..

The problem is that I have an imon remote, and that has it's one configuration for buttons in Mediaportal..

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Re: AW: Re: [Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser

afaik the fixes are included on SF repo, so it should be included - pls test and confirm.

Just tested the dll from the installer and it does include the parameter mod, excellent.

Working on a new mod here that will allow context based online lookup and needed to have an easy way for users to get Browse The Web installed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom