Plugin Code Numbers (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Where can i find a list of all the plugin code numbers so that i can edit my Hauppauge remote mappings? Specifically im looking for the MovingPictures code number so that i can remap my 'videos' button on my remote.

TIA :)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

Best place is to go to your skin directory end edit the required plugin's xml file. Then use the id near the top of the file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom