plugin for the website wwitv.com? (1 Viewer)

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm trying the new version, but I get nothing... I select Country, and just get the spinning circle, and it never seem to finish what it is trying to do. But I can go to the wwitv.com web site using IE on the same computer, and the web site is responding just fine.....

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
If this does not help maybe i can help you by msn pm me maybe i can help you.

First be sure you replaced the old wwiTVPlugin.dll do not rename the old one. If you want to keep it put it out of your mediaportal map.

But first af all look if you have deleted your xml with favorites. also bak files. So i you start no favorites show up.

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mine is a clean install.. ie never had any verisoin of the plugin installed before.

so those things try to aren't relevant to me.

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
oke i try a clean install on another pc see if it works. But can you give more details. You can first try to select a language. And then select country / category.

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If this does not help maybe i can help you by msn pm me maybe i can help you.

First be sure you replaced the old wwiTVPlugin.dll do not rename the old one. If you want to keep it put it out of your mediaportal map.

But first af all look if you have deleted your xml with favorites. also bak files. So i you start no favorites show up.

Deleting the old xml and bak file was all it took. It's now working fine. Thank you!

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
oke thanks chenks. But will you test a couple of things. First when you restart mediaportal and select wwitv and do not select a language but first select countries as you did first. Does it stil work ? Couse your languageselection should be saved you only have to do it once and never again.

Second if you choose for instance deutch or anaother language as language. Then select countries, then you wil see the list in your selected language. Then leave wwitv plugin and restart mp then you choose first countries. Is it stil in your selected language ?

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ok that would be a no.

i closed MP and went back in and chose country straight away... and it didn't save my language prefence. i went to the continual spinning icon.

so it looks like it's not saving my language prefence at all.

also "categorie" is spelt wrong - i am assuming you are using english for all the text by default. the correct spelling is "category"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom