plugin for the website wwitv.com? (2 Viewers)

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
yep they worked ...only issue I found was when using the remote...up was down and I couldnt get to catergory or language ....like the tab order has not been set up

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
updatesd xml

Tasty carp, see the manual of wwitv ( controls only with mouse not remote controll ) ;)

No just kidding i tested it all the time with mouse. But now, i made a few changes to the xml and i already send it to you bij mail so it should work now with remote control. You only have to replace the xml. Tasty carp can you upload an screen image. So other people can see the new menu. one screenshot with language selection and one with categories a this forum? i do not have webspace at the moment.

tasty carp I also did send you another version ( only changed the xml ) so the defaut menu is language independent. i only needed to do little consessions. choose country is now country same for category. But i think the positive about the changes is that more people in more countries like the plugin because it is in their language. But this is only the defaulr menu. For your selections you can choose 4 languages just like the wwitv homepage. Maybe you want to try this first. In this version the controls are also fixed.

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
postinternet if you want it i can send it to you. Just send me your email by private message. Other people who want it can also do this. Al last ( if the tests give good result ) maybe someone could upload it. i saw on another forum that someone also had modified the menu of this plugin ( turkish company ). I hope they also resolved the bug. although it is a tricky plugin to deliver with mediacenters ( this is what they want ) beacuse the stability of this plugin depends on the website as i mentioned before.

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
Globoxrocks
Im currently using the last plug in you sent me and its working fine. the tab order is fixed and I can control it properly with remote.
The only language I know is english so although I dont have much use for the language function I recon its a good idea to leave it in as you have it set up now.

screenshots are below of the two new menus

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
thanks tasty carp for your testing and posting the screens and enjoy the plugin. if you miss a function in wwitv i can look if i can make it possible.

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
have tested the last update you did...all good ...by the way Inever noticed any errors in the previous update

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
oke thanks for testing there was a little skin problem you could not reach the preview window and the mediaportal menubar. I programmed and tested it with my mouse. So that was the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom