plugin for the website wwitv.com? (1 Viewer)

MSMP

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Okotoks, Alberta (foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Home Country
Canada Canada
I've tried to cut and paste the link (direct link not the sub-link) to the TV-stations that are listed in this wwitv website, into the radio station stream.
This seems odd of course as you go to "My Radio" but it seems that most of the links to live-streams work this way. Maybe we should go this route and modify this plug-in to connect to streamed IP-TV. I haven't tried yet to link to a file rather than a stream. (will do later)

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
Globoxrocks, I have tested your update on one of my systems but no luck.

The problem with this plug in as soon as we get it right wwitv.com will change the format of their list, they probably dont like us scraping their data out to get to channels without seeing their website ads etc...fair enuff i spose.

A good extension to this plugin would be a simple interface to cut and paste the streams url into the favorites xml so we can config our own list. Ive used the my radio before but I like the idea of my tv, my radio and my ip tv all seperate.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I like the idea. It would be very easy if there was a site where all links are stored in XML. Somebody needs to take the initiative though ;)

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
strange that it is not working. Here it works all fine. Did you see the language selection ? Maybe you have to set the language first. And you have to wait a little while to load it and not every channel is working. Try category kids and kro kindertijd.

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
didnt see any langage selection button, i just have chage country and favorites on left. i have removed completly and reinstalled again still same...its like its half working but you cant see the channel list. if i go to australia it stops working quicky but if i go to usa (where there is obviously a huge list) it sits their for a while working .

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
seems like you did not replace the skin ( an xml file also in the package ). i think you need the default one. if it is ok you will see extra menu's -> language and category besides country and favorites.

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
your right, i must of been cutting and pasteing the old plugin files not the new ones ( the joys of working with a an old crt telly as a monitor) all sorted now and you update works a treat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom