plugin for the website wwitv.com? (1 Viewer)

Geon106

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
Kent, England
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I like this plugin, its very nice and does its job. a bit of fine tweaking wouldn't go a miss but still. not gonna nippick[sp?]

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
Hi all,

If anyone is still interested in expanding or reworking this mod for greater inclusion of the ideas discussed so far, give me an IM.

Hopefully a few of us can work together as a team to make this a reality!

Hope to hear from someone or everyone real soon!

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Plugin wwitv categories

I made some changes to te existing plugin ( categories ) and it always starts up with the favorites. Does anybody want to test it ?

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
Globoxrocks, Id be happy to test but unfortunately my MP system is currently packed away. Sounds very interesting tho. Is there anything i can do to help develop this further?

tasty carp

Portal Member
February 18, 2006
is this still working on 0.2.2.0??

i can get the countries list up, can change countries but thats is. no list of stations on any country

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
It should still be working. It can take a while for the channel data to download, especially the first time, as it is basically scraping all the info from the wwwitv.com website.

Therefore any problem with the website will affect this plugin. Try loading up the channel list then leaving it for a while. It should be loaded up after a few minutes. If you still have problems check the website it fully functional.

If still having problems please post back here.

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I can't get this to work either (using 0.2.2.0). I get the country list, select a country, get the spinning circle for a few seconds, then nothing, no channel no matter which country is selected. I've let it sit for quite a while, but it makes no difference.

Tried the web site directly, it's working fine. Please.... someone figure this out..... This is potentially a very useful plugin.

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
Samundsen / tasty,

the developer doesnt seem to be around, and i dont have my MP set-up to be able to test this. As you are the only two to report problems so far i can only assume that its just you guys having problems at this stage.

As a matter of eliminating possible causes can you try disabling youre firewall and connecting to the web before trying to use this plugin, then let me know the results.

samundsen

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
Houston, TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm not using a firewall on my HTPC. And I have no problems using the web site with Internet Explorer or Firefox.

However, I'm not going to pursue this any further. There was only one Norwegian stream listed, and I found out the Norwegian broadcasting channel NRK actually has podcast versions of their news broadcasts, so I set that up instead, playing them through Zoom Player initiated from MP... works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom