Plugin: MP2Extended (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it might be also wrong to set the contentLength to 0 (Ln: 126 in BaseSendData.cs
    After removing that line 138 must look like this:
    Code:
    Range byteRange = new Range(0, httpContext.Response.ContentLength ?? 0);

My problem is that bytesRead in Line 222 is always 0 and therefore it doesn't output any data... really don't know why. TVE is Timeshifting but I also can't see any ffmpeg instance and there is no error. Everything looked fine while going through it. But it seems to work on your side?!
    Have you done any further modifications?

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Let me know how it went!
    I finally made it work. I also added chunked support to the HttpServer when I was working on the DLNA server way back, so I had an idea of what to do, just not how to do it. ;)
    I added you proposed fixes as well.
    bytesRead in Line 222 is always 0
    Yeah I found that too. Took me some time to figure out but the read command was called with a maximum buffer size of zero which of course leads it to only read zero bytes. TV streaming should now work again. :sneaky:
    Have you done any further modifications?
    Yes, I just pushed them.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really nice (y)
    Unfortunately I won't have time today, but hopefully tomorrow! I will let you know how it turned out :sneaky:

eRJe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2009
    Den Helder
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, I would also like to give it a go. In fact, I created a whole new clean VM for this :) Are there any additional steps to be followed for installation?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @FreakyJ
    Yes, a new installer would be really nice so we can test henso's streaming implementation.
    Btw. i know you are working on the new api, but will you also integrate the possibility to delete recordings with MP2Extended? That's the only thing that's missing for the tv part but is really needed.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    will you also integrate the possibility to delete recordings with MP2Extended?
    Yes :)

Yes, a new installer would be really nice so we can test henso's streaming implementation.
    Really thank you for all the interest here! I really appreciate this. The problem is that it is a highly customized version of MP2 at the moment and the MP2 Client won't work. Also so old client won't be compatible with this server. The main reason is the use of the MIA rework. Once it is done I plan to update all my current projects :)

Attached is a complete build. But don't forget to backup your Database and delete the old one (In case you already used one of the older MP2Ext builds no need for deleting the DB)

Attachments

• Debug.rar
      38.6 MB

aMUSEd

Portal Member
    November 6, 2016
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

I am new to media Portal 2. Just tried to get MPExtended working but it did not succeed.
    Is there a recent build for MP2Extended which I can try to get aMPdroid or MPTVScheduler working?

Thanks in advance!

aMUSEd

Portal Member
    November 6, 2016
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    So I just went through the whole thread - which version of MP2Extended can I use with Spring 16 Release and will work with aMPdroid?
    I'm afraid that I cannot replace the whole MP2 Server with the debug version above, because I use Kodi as frontend.

Any idea when MP2 will get the features from in the release version?

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom