[Plugin] MPCleaner - Deletes images from your thumbs folder that are no longer in use (1 Viewer)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great, thanks.

But my idea of a schedular was a little bit different.
    For mediaportal is running "all the time". So my idea was to run to MPCleaner every week once while MP is running, like the Windows taskpaner.

But when I now reconsider I'm thinking this is not necessary. Even when I restart MediaPortal only once a month, there is no much garbage collected. Before your plugin MP was running for two years without cleaning and your plugin gave me 1GB "new" space, so everything is fine, even without a taskplaner.

Thanks again!!!!! :D

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Great, thanks.

But my idea of a schedular was a little bit different.
    For mediaportal is running "all the time". So my idea was to run to MPCleaner every week once while MP is running, like the Windows taskpaner.

But when I now reconsider I'm thinking this is not necessary. Even when I restart MediaPortal only once a month, there is no much garbage collected. Before your plugin MP was running for two years without cleaning and your plugin gave me 1GB "new" space, so everything is fine, even without a taskplaner.

Thanks again!!!!! :D

All, have posted v1.0.0.0 stable release with a revamped scheduler. Please download latest version from download repository link on post #1.

fischy667, I think the new scheduler should be to your liking ;)

Regards

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    This is fab - But how does this get put on the installed MPEI to get the updates automatically?

Shaigan

Portal Member
    February 19, 2012
    Home Country
    France France
    \o/ yeah thanks you for this wonderfull plugin. Keep up this good work ;)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would it be possible to add removal of .nfo and .srt to this tool as well?

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom