[Plugin] MPCleaner - Deletes images from your thumbs folder that are no longer in use (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That's not a good idea for me - the movies I have all use .nfo files

Well, it would only remove Batman.info if you chose to delete Batman.mkv for example. Do you like keeping .nfo files that refers to deleted media for some reason?

Emph

ollienator

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2007
    MPCleaner deletes all MovingPictures full size covers on my machine:

2012-07-04 18:17:26.083416 [Info.][(15)]: MPCleaner: processing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize - complete. Images deleted to trash: 2019

Since nobody else seems to have this problem, i'm just assuming i have a borked MovingPictures database for now.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Well, it would only remove Batman.info if you chose to delete Batman.mkv for example. Do you like keeping .nfo files that refers to deleted media for some reason?
    Nope - but i'd guess that it would actually delete the .nfo files when it's run, not when you delete a movie (or episode).
    That would cause me a problem...

Currently, if I delete a movie from within MP, it deletes the contents the entire folder the movie is in. That is perfect for me.
    I have built the folder structure as drive\media\movies\movieTitle\files

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi, a new version MPCleaner-v1.1.0.0 has been released. New functionality to clean YouTube.fm Fanart and Cache folders has been added. Please go to plugin configuration to select the new YouTube.fm option in the Plugins tab.

Regards

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Perhaps it's possible to include an option to disable the scheduler if someone only want's to run it every now and than? Just an idea as I couldn't find anything to disable it?

And great work by the way. Thank you for all your effort.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Perhaps it's possible to include an option to disable the scheduler if someone only want's to run it every now and than? Just an idea as I couldn't find anything to disable it?

Then disable the plugin.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Then disable the plugin.

fischy667, you preceded my reply ;), but correct, Imzadi, you should disable plugin from MediaPortal Configuration and then re-enable when you need it.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi m3rcury,

think I found a bug. The thumbs for the series Nip/Tuck will be deleted although the series is in the db.
    Maybe it is because of the writing...
    Db looks like this:
    mmigstation - 2012-07-08 - Image -002.png

The deleted folder looks like this:
    mmigstation - 2012-07-08 - Image -003.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom