Plugin request :: Sickbeard and Couchpotato Plugin / overlay inside MP ? (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Community,

maybe someone can make a plugin for sickbeard and couchpotato, to add/manage Series/Movies inside MP ? Maybe this was a nice add on for mpNZB.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Are you talking that Mp have no plugins for Series/Movies management? ;)
    And on topic: Currently Mptv-series/Trakt have mpNZB integration. You can search nzb for series/movies from every trakt plugin screen. MP-TVSeries supports nzb search too.
    Maybe even better will be after Trakt will support search in GUI so i.e. you could add some series to watchlilist and search nzb for it after that.
    So what's the problem?

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh I did not know that this is done with trakt... Trakt inside MP or website ? Is there a guide how it works ?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I mean Trakt plugin for Mediaportal ofc. Both MP-TVSeries and Trakt plugin work the same. Press f9 (info) button and if you have mpNZB installed you will see "searchNZB" item there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
    Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.26.0 Feeds Image DE
    Hello, I configured the InfoService plugin in order to get the Trakt.TV feeds. The feeds work but I tried to save the Trakt.TV icon image and add it to feed plugin options. Well, the image is not visible inside mediaportal in the feed bar on the left. Maybe has it to have specific dimensions or a particular extension? Or maybe it...
    Hello, I configured the InfoService plugin in order to get the Trakt.TV feeds. The feeds work but I tried to save the Trakt.TV...
    Hello, I configured the InfoService plugin in order to get the Trakt.TV feeds. The feeds work but I tried to save the Trakt.TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom