[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (3 Viewers)

Schima

Portal Member
August 4, 2009
Aachen
Home Country
Germany Germany
There is one more thing: due to folderchanges in MP 1.1.0 ALPHA the skin folders are now in %configdir%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skins and no longer under Programs\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skins !!!

I am using Mediaportal v1.0.2.0 (have to edit my signature).

Du you mean the C:\Users\All Users\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ (Vista)?? on this path i found a folder named "Mediaportal". but there is no subfolder "skins".

the plugins always install themself in the Basic-skin folders (blue3 and blue3wide)

so if using an other skin - u have to copie that XML (if the skin does not support the plugin)
in the skin folder of the skin u are using ...
AND then (if the skin-developer does not made it) YOU have to fit the grafics at the right place ;)

i thought streamedMP DOES support streamradio .....

strange ...

Is here no one who is using StreamedMP? but if you thing that this must be working i go on with asking google and the search funktion.

Greetz Schima

El-Loco

Portal Member
February 12, 2008
Oldenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi !
i installed the latest version. But when i choose a Station MP says Error: "Audio Codec:"
But my MP3 are playing fine ... Any idea ?

Schima

Portal Member
August 4, 2009
Aachen
Home Country
Germany Germany
You have to install a matching audio codec.

I'am using the ffd-show audio decoder.

Link

but consider that this package installs at lot of Audio and Video dekoders. If you want to use your Cyberlink codec you have to disable comparable codec in the FFD-Show configuration. for example for Mpeg2 or h264.

Greetz Schima

Rayures

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Looks like the streamradio v2 does not work with MP 1.1 because there is no "MediaPortal.Radio.Database" in the MP1.1 core.dll (because the radio section is moved to the tv server/client section). Therefore it can not request the radiostations and appear empty.

(correct me if i am wrong, first time i used MS C# to check the source of streamradio)

JoachimP

Portal Pro
October 12, 2007
Lüneburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo Kroko,

ist es möglich (oder möglich zu machen), dass man den Eintrag im Menü selbst ändern kann? ;) Ich habe sonst alle beginnend mit "Mein/e ...".

Desweiteren habe ich eine Fehlermeldung mit dem Stream von NDR2. Ist es ein Fehler in der dazugehörigen Datei oder fehlt mit der Codec? :confused: Die anderen die ich probiert habe laufen offenbar, und auch NDR2 funktioniert, wenn ich es direkt über die Website aufrufe.

Ansonsten: Klasse Plugin!:D

Joachim

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi JoachimP,

ich arbeite gerade in der Nähe von Sinsheim. Dort haben wird kein INET. :(
Ich hab gerade gesehen der Pluginname ist fest eingestellt.

Lokalisieren für die Sprache mache ich auf jeden Fall rein. Dann seht da "Mein Streamradio" oder nur "Streamradio" je nach Anwahl im MP. Reicht dir das oder soll ich den Namen zusätzlich einstellbar machen ? Sind eh nur ein paar Zeilen Code.

Übrigens hat der NDR seine Streams anders gehostest. Betrifft nicht nur NDR2 z.B. auch N-Joy usw. Ich versuche sie bald upzudaten.

streamradio v2 does not work with MP 1.1
yes this version is for MP 1.0.2. Sorry. Right now I will not have the time to compile and work on both version same time.

Lg & Regards
kroko

JoachimP

Portal Pro
October 12, 2007
Lüneburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo Kroko,

wenn Du ihn einstellbar machst, dann wären nahezu alle erdenkbaren Kombinationen möglich - mir persönlich wäre schon mit "Mein Streamradio" geholfen...:)
Komischerweise funktioniert z.B. N-Joy, NDR2 im Plugin jedoch nicht :confused:, aber dann warte ich da mal auf das Update...

Irgendwo zu arbeiten, wo kein Internet ist - inzwischen wäre das für mich ein Greul...:eek: (hast es Dir wahrscheinlich auch nicht freiwillig ausgesucht - als Programmierer:cool:)

Joachim

z3r0_burn

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey, Kroko. Great plug-in but I have a few questions about it:

1) Do you have to have the Shoutcast and Ice cast channels listed or is there a way to remove them?
2) Is there a way to set it up to show the <short> name instead of the <name>?
3) does the <position> tag do anything?
4) Is the <category> tag for sorting the list of stations?

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi z3r0_burn

nice to hear you like my plugin. Right now there is no way to disable the Shoutcast and Ice cast channels. I thought its not a big deal as long you do not enter the particular folders.
For the name its up to you to change the name inside the xml just as you want it.
....and <position> and <category> have been planned to befor better structure in the future. Just sometihing like tagging channels. Maybe used later similar as on my dvb-s receiver.

So far
kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom