[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (3 Viewers)

z3r0_burn

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Google Translation of pk444 posting:
StreamRadio spielt keine Streams, WMP dagegen schon.
Hello,

can someone give me a tip:

Some stations will not play, but an error message appears: "Codec ..:". When I type the ULR in WMP, however, the stream plays correctly. But this does not occur in all streams, only a few, such as Antenne Bayern.

How can the lie that my radio stream the stream does not play, WMP already dagen?

Thank you for your help.

I have the same issue with my XM setup in StreamRadio v2. I had just assumed it was with the use of uXM and the XM servers delaying to long on loading the channel. When I click the same station a second (or third) time it loads up just fine.

Is this a problem others are seeing?

Google Translation of my English post:
Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit meinem XM Setup in StreamRadio v2. Ich hatte nur vermutet, es sei mit dem Einsatz von uXM und der XM-Server zu lange zu verzögern, die beim Laden des Kanals. Wenn ich auf der gleichen Station eine zweite (oder dritte) Zeit, Lasten bis just fine.

Ist das ein Problem, andere sind zu sehen?

Sebell

Portal Pro
November 25, 2007
Lippstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Have you tried the version I posted earlier in this thread?

I tried this but no other result. I changed the Skin too Blue3, but the same. It was no Stations displayed. What´s wrong? I unistalled Streamradio an install it again but the same result....

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Have you tried the version I posted earlier in this thread?

I tried this but no other result. I changed the Skin too Blue3, but the same. It was no Stations displayed. What´s wrong? I unistalled Streamradio an install it again but the same result....

What version of windows, mediaportal and streamradio are you using and could you post some log files? (Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\error.log)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi - is there any way to display the station logo when the station is playing? (i.e in the media overlay window?) I only get a blank box (and duplicate scrolliing info for the station!) when I use the Blue3 skin files provided. I am using v0.5.2 in MP 1.0.2.

Otherewise, great plugin! So easy to set up and just start using it. Thanks for your great work as always Kroko.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    normaly the stationlogos are IN the plugin ...

on a XP machine you would find them manual in

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Radio

if there is a thumb which has the same name as th XML station-file
    it should be displayed.
    i do not know where the thumb-folder canbe found @ Vista ...

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    polarie - The thumbs are there and display in the streamradio window perfectly - but when I play a station, then the thumb does not display in the media overlay - that little window that shows what is currently playing. What displays for you when you play a station? Are you using visualizations? Those will display for me. But if I turn them off, then just an empty box, no logos and double info on what is playing as you can see in the screenshot.

Attachments

• streamradio playing.jpg
      streamradio playing.jpg
      92.5 KB

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah now i know what you mean ...
    that little "glas-looking" thing in the left down corner -

hmm give me a few seconds - have to look what dark-essentials displays ( i modified the XML for my skin)

be back in a sec .....

EDIT:

hm in my skin (dark-essentials) i modified the XML file
    so it is displayed - the Station-logo AND (later-starting) the visualization ...
    (ScreenShot)
    if u wanna have the station logo displayed jsut download the dark-essential-skin
    and copy the streamradio.xml from the media-folder in the
    3blue folder ... (but keep the old XML anywhere else)
    mybe the signs and symbols fit also ...

Attachments

• stream-test.JPG
      stream-test.JPG
      77.8 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the screenshot - you actually have the same problem - the ""glass-looking" thing in the left down corner" is supposed to show the station logo like it shows an album cover when playing music. So when you navigate to other windows you still see what is playing. But I read some other posts about radio logos not displaying in the media overlay even in My Radio, and RTV was saying in the Last.fm forum that the code for overlays is a bit of a mess so it's not an easy fix. So I can put up with it for a while, now I know it is not a streamradio issue.

Thanks again for your helpfulness.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    well maybe it'll work if you just say "no" @ the overlay in the streamradio-xml
    and repossition and resize the field for the radio logo ...
    hmm i'll try it ... give me a few seconds ...

EDIT:

hmm RTV was right - seems it is a bit more work than i thought ...

kasper-pa-

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 22, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a chance to get the streams from panicstream.com (wsp) to play or be added to the plugin?

Cheers,

Kasp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom