plugins list (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I think we need a plugins list, or a site with downloads would be great.

W

Winter

Perhaps a stupid question, but why not use SorceForge for plugins? I realize that it'd require some people to do the administration but I think it'd be the best place for it, perhaps a sub project of the main mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
Replies
Views
If this custom is in the main skin folder, it will be overwritten, if in the custom theme folder, then most likely not. But you can always save the entire Titan folder, and after installing Media Portal, write the saved folder on top
If this custom is in the main skin folder, it will be overwritten, if in the custom theme folder, then most likely not. But you can...
Hi, Is it straight forward to upgrade to x64 version from x86? Also, is there a list of plugins supporting x64? Thanks, Colin
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom