PM question (2 Viewers)

pieroxy

Portal Pro
November 21, 2005
Paris, France
What's the difference btw outbox and sentbox? I sent a PM and it seems to have landed in my outbox, not in my sentbox... Is that bad?

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Outbox is where mail goes that hasnt been read yet by the recipient. It gets moved to the Sentbox once they have read it. This way you can edit the message even after its been sent but not read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom