PodCast and Vidcast (2 Viewers)

amigaice

Portal Member
December 10, 2004
Media Portal really needs this with a slick interface. There are a lot of free Vidcast now, DLTV Command N, and Podcast like Twit that would be cool to just add to MP

jrblaze

February 15, 2006
Would Love Video Podcast Support

I have used MediaPortal many times off and on but haven't stuck with it due to the fact that I have been using my computer to watch and subscribe to Video Podcasts like DL.TV CommandN.TV TWIT Diggnation Deadtroll Openalph Hak5 etc.... I am sure there are many other people out there that would love to see Video Podcast subscribing intergrated or at least an add-on/extension made that would allow mediaportal to download and play video podcasts. If there is already a solution please let us/me know so that I can use it, or at least check it out.

DranDane

Portal Member
March 26, 2007
Because in some countries we are limited in dowloaded and uploaded volume I don't use juice or others tools for RSS. I download only what I want o watch.

I'm interested by a good RSS (text, audio, video) reader integrated in media portal. Not only a pluggin. RSS in strong enough to be intergrated. We are talking about the media of tomorrow. RSS is a pure technologie for medias.

I more use RSS via internet than direct TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom