Podnapisi : error retraiving subtitles (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi. I´m getting this error (about dtd, prohibitdtd, xmlreadersettings , ...) when I try to search for subtitles in podnapisi. Any help?
Thanks

Attachments

• subs.png
    subs.png
    1 MB

Fabijan

April 28, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Same here.
Getting "to enable dtd processing set the prohibitdtd property on xmlreadersettings to false" message when trying to download subtitles from this source.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Fixed in SubtitleDownloader 3.0.3
    I noticed that you committed to svn just a moment ago. Is there going to be a new version of subcentral out soon?

Well, otherwise I'll just build it from trunk tonight...

Thanks!

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Fixed in SubtitleDownloader 3.0.3
    I noticed that you committed to svn just a moment ago. Is there going to be a new version of subcentral out soon?

Well, otherwise I'll just build it from trunk tonight...

Thanks!

I don't think there will be a new version of SubCentral any time soon since there are no major issues known and new features are on hold.

You can update the SubtitleDownloader by just replacing the old SubtitleDownloader.dll with new one in Mediaportal installation folder.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't think there will be a new version of SubCentral any time soon since there are no major issues known and new features are on hold.

You can update the SubtitleDownloader by just replacing the old SubtitleDownloader.dll with new one in Mediaportal installation folder.
    OK, nice. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread