Power save modes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ich habe mit dem Power Scheduler konfiguriert, dass der Rechner anbleiben soll wenn verschiedene Prozesse laufen, wie z.B. Firefox. Ich hätte da auch gern bei den Prozessen Edge mit dabei. Problem ist aber, dass da nicht nur ein einziger Prozess läuft sondern ganz viele und es laufen auch weiter Edge Prozesse, nachdem ich den Browser...
Ich habe mit dem Power Scheduler konfiguriert, dass der Rechner anbleiben soll wenn verschiedene Prozesse laufen, wie z.B. Firefox...
Ich habe mit dem Power Scheduler konfiguriert, dass der Rechner anbleiben soll wenn verschiedene Prozesse laufen, wie z.B. Firefox...
Replies
Views
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom