PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (2 Viewers)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
...It seems the issue comes from MP client... I just do not see what is causing activity.
This is because you did not set the client log level to "debug". Could you please repeat your logs with "Debug" level?

Michael

wawa79

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Niort
Home Country
France France
...It seems the issue comes from MP client... I just do not see what is causing activity.
This is because you did not set the client log level to "debug". Could you please repeat your logs with "Debug" level?

Michael

Hello Michael,

I repeated the same steps with MP client logs set to Debug. As expected, it reports "New user input detected' despite my wireless keyboard and mouse are Off and the IRtrans USB device is not receiving any input...
WifiRemote/MPExtended cannot be responsible as I experienced the same problem before installing them.
i also tried disabling Eventghost which only runs a LIRC client listening to IRtrans, and the problem is still there.

CGT

Portal Pro
January 8, 2012
Hi!

Today I tried to solve the problems with installing Michael's test version from Jul 20. This was made to implement a delay which allows MediaPortalto find my audio device connected via HDMI.Unfortunately I wasn't successful with the installation:

- stoped the TVService with "net stop tvservice"
- installed the regular PS++ version shown in the MPEI without any error (I had to install this version to have an uninstall button somewhere. The test version only showed up in the server config but not in MPEI)
- stoped tvservice again
- rebooted
- stoped tvservice again
- uninstalled PS++ from within MPEI
- stoped tvservice
- installed the version Michael uploaded on Jul 20 with the "file -> open" dialog from within MPEI
- access denied error to path: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2\9b9bc24e-69ca-4abc-8810-f8f95bd4bbe6\1.4.0.1\9b9bc24e-69ca-4abc-8810-f8f95bd4bbe6.mpe2
- same effect as before: PS++ shows up in server config but not in MPEI

I really think this error is related to the test version because it does not occur when I install PS++ from the list of known extensions from within MPEI.
Do you think you can implement this fix to your next release via the Extension Installer. Obviously installing seems to work for me when using the Extension Installer...

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do you think you can implement this fix to your next release via the Extension Installer. Obviously installing seems to work for me when using the Extension Installer...
It is implemented in MP 1.5 pre-release

Michael

wawa79

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Niort
Home Country
France France

Michael

Hello Michael,

I repeated the same steps with MP client logs set to Debug. As expected, it reports "New user input detected' despite my wireless keyboard and mouse are Off and the IRtrans USB device is not receiving any input...
WifiRemote/MPExtended cannot be responsible as I experienced the same problem before installing them.
i also tried disabling Eventghost which only runs a LIRC client listening to IRtrans, and the problem is still there.

Hello Michael. Any feedback about my logs?

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Michael. Any feedback about my logs?
What feedback do you expect? Obviously your system sees permanent user input, but how should I know where it comes from? This is something you have to investigate yourself by deactivating / unplugging all hardware step by step that could be the cause of the user input (mouse, usb devices, keyboard, remote, ...).

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom