PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (5 Viewers)

LosWochos

Portal Member
January 6, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: PowerScheduler++ 1.2.2.0 - Stable version for MediaPortal 1.2.x

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply, I followed your suggestions to disable all other extensions and I also upgraded to MP 1.2.2 and reinstalled PS++, let's see if that helps.

Maybe it's not even a problem of PS++ but more of TVService... I continue to hunt the bug :)

LosWochos

adrianr

January 6, 2012
Rottweil
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: PowerScheduler++ 1.2.2.1 - Stable version for MediaPortal 1.2.x

Hi,
sorry for the late response! see the attached datalogs:

in normal operation mode -> 22:05

in ps++ only running mode -> 22:15

Thank you :)

Best Regards
Adrian

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany

Thanks for your efforts. I also did a lot of tests with the same version combination (MP 1.2.1 and PS++ 1.2.2.0) this weekend. Despite intensively checking everything I cannot find any hints for a malfunction, neither in my own tests nor in your logs. Since I did change nothing in the code on the version change from PS++ 1.2.1.2 to 1.2.2.0 but only the compatibility information in the installer script, this is what has to be expected. I am sorry to say that I have no idea where your problems result from.
You should make a step by step analysis beginning with a test whether your system is able to wakeup at all (scheduled task - without PS++ and MP).

Michael

adrianr

January 6, 2012
Rottweil
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi michael,
thank you for your time!:D :) I will try to find out what the problem is. In the worst case i will reinstall mp and than i will see what happen...
i will give you feedback in every case!
Regards
Adrian

UPDATE: I tried to get the pc up from standby with a tool called WakeupOnStandBy and it worked without a problem!

Now I uninstalled the ps++ plugin to try the normal powerscheduler. After uninstalling i wanted to configure the powerscheduler and i get the error message you can see in the attached file.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    37.9 KB

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany

There is a bug in PS++ 1.2.1.2 and 1.2.2.0 that prevents a clean uninstall. It is fixed with the newest version 1.2.2.1. To get a clean system, you should make an install and uninstall of PS++ 1.2.5.8 alpha (not 1.2.2.1!) which will restore all original PowerScheduler files.

Michael

chris61

Portal Member
November 6, 2010
Input fields are not accessible / visible

I have the problem that the inputfields for "Standby after" and "Prevent Standby on network activity" are not visible and/or not accessible. See attached fotos of the TV Screen.
In picture 1 i have entered "15" into field "Standby after". But you cannot see that.
In picture 2 you can see that it is not possible to enter something in the field "Prevent Standby on network activity" because the field ist completely covered by the the leading field explanation.
The resolution of the TV Screen is 1360 x 768 and i'm using Mediaportal 1.2.0.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Christoph

Attachments

• PS++_1.jpg
    PS++_1.jpg
    102.4 KB
  • PS++_2.jpg
    PS++_2.jpg
    51.3 KB

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Input fields are not accessible / visible

I assume that you have changed the standard text size from 100% (96 dpi) to some other value. Then the layout of the input elements does not fit in all cases. Try to change the text size to 100% and everything should be accessible.

Michael

bastos

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Have the same problem and willtry to reinstall

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Have the same problem and willtry to reinstall
    No reinstall needed! I am talking about Windows desktop configuration (display settings).

Michael

chris61

Portal Member
    November 6, 2010
    AW: Input fields are not accessible / visible

I assume that you have changed the standard text size from 100% (96 dpi) to some other value. Then the layout of the input elements does not fit in all cases. Try to change the text size to 100% and everything should be accessible.

Michael

Yes, i have changed the standard text size in windows because it's a HTPC. And the TV screen is further away than the PC screen. And my eyes are not the best... ;)
    Is there a xml-Sheet somewhere what i can adapt to my screen resolution and text size?

Thanks
    Christoph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom