PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (5 Viewers)

mike1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    no problem - here are the files.
    I started to play music about 13:11, 10 min later the screen went black and music stopped.
    To continue i just have to press one button on the remote. I even think, the music continues playing in backround - music does not continue at the point it stopped...

Attachments

• mp.zip
      16.2 KB
    • tv.zip
      14.3 KB
    Last edited:

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well updated server and clients to new version and set the reboot back to Friday morning at 0545. At 0545 this morning they all woke up and rebooted then went straight back to sleep. So it's still going to reboot daily and once it's rebooted it is put back to sleep? Only want it to reboot once per week not daily. Also I've to it to check for Microsoft updates at 0600 and security virus scans but if its going straight back to sleep after reboot then these wont be done.

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well updated server and clients to new version and set the reboot back to Friday morning at 0545. At 0545 this morning they all woke up and rebooted then went straight back to sleep. So it's still going to reboot daily and once it's rebooted it is put back to sleep? Only want it to reboot once per week not daily. Also I've to it to check for Microsoft updates at 0600 and security virus scans but if its going straight back to sleep after reboot then these wont be done.
    Could you please make a restart of the tvservice (or reboot your system), then reproduce the situation (i.e. wait until your pc reboots on the wrong day) and send me the log files?

Michael

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Could you please make a restart of the tvservice (or reboot your system), then reproduce the situation (i.e. wait until your pc reboots on the wrong day) and send me the log files?

Michael

All computers were restarted after the install a couple of times as there were also a couple of windows security updates... here is the log requested. This is for the server. If you want the clients let me know.

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    All computers were restarted after the install a couple of times as there were also a couple of windows security updates... here is the log requested. This is for the server. If you want the clients let me know.
    What I could see in the logs:
    • Reboot is configured for friday at 05:45
    • The PC woke up on 29/10/2012 at 05:45 not because of PS++ but because of some usb activity:
      Code:
      "29/10/2012 05:44:41";"Microsoft-Windows-Power-Troubleshooter";"(0)";"Information";"The system has resumed from sleep.  Sleep Time: 2012-10-29T00:17:57.477311400Z Wake Time: 2012-10-29T05:44:40.155552300Z  Wake Source: 4USB Root Hub";"1"
    • The server did not reboot when it woke up at 05:45
    So as far as PS++ is concerned everything is ok on your server. If you have other MP clients running besides the single-seat system, you could send me their logfiles, so that I can a look at them too.

Michael[DOUBLEPOST=1351581368][/DOUBLEPOST]
    no problem - here are the files.
    I am very sorry, but I cannot see anything irregular in the logs. Since PS++ does not control the display power settings, the only thing I could imagine is that your display idle timeout is set to 10 minutes and that this causes the display and the audio to turn off?

Michael

Last edited:

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    HI Michael

I am very confused... as only since I have enabled power scheduler again since the update are all the computers waking up at 0545 again. WHen it is off they do not wake up until we press the standby button. Thats the only thing that will wake them, pressing the mouse or keyboards is disabled. When I go into windows event viewer it says system resumed from sleep but its unknown as to why.

Here are the logs from the clients. To me it feels that it is still the plugin as before they would wake from sleep the computer would stay on till the 60mins was up and then would go back to sleep. Now it is waking from sleep then literally a minute or two later is going back to sleep...

Thank you.

sebanr1

Portal Member
    January 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hello guys,
    Every 15 seconds I get this in log:

2012-10-30 16:54:58.950195 [(5)]: PS: RegisterRemote tag: 1, uris: http://localhost:31458/7f8cb280_834b_4eb7_ba8d_1096c7166d96/nwv2n2iqp6_kh7jjsymz5upp_251.rem, http://localhost:31458/7f8cb280_834b_4eb7_ba8d_1096c7166d96/nwv2n2iqp6_kh7jjsymz5upp_251.rem

In this .rem file:

System.ArgumentNullException: No message was deserialized prior to calling the DispatchChannelSink.
    Parameter name: requestMsg
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.DispatchChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SoapServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.MetadataServices.SdlChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http.HttpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object state)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()

Can you tell me what is wrong?

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello guys,
    Every 15 seconds I get this in log: [...]Can you tell me what is wrong?
    To get qualified help, please
    • describe your system configuration (single-seat, remote clients, MP version etc.)
    • describe the error (symptoms, when does it happen, ...)
    • make a reboot (to get clean conditions and to let the tvservice write the configuration to the log)
    • reproduce the error
    • send me full and uncut logs
    Michael

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i would prefer to have the "Pre non shutdown time" configurable in advanced view like the "Pre wakeup time".
    How is this time set with HTPC profile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom