PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (3 Viewers)

stef0612

Portal Member
August 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello all,
I have a problem with the installation of the plugin:
During the installation with MPEI the TV Server crashes with an error message (see attached log files) and cannot be restarted.

Even after de-installation of the plugin the old Powerscheduler does not work properly any more, as the system cannot be sent to standby any more, only complete shutdown is possible to turn off the computer.

Does anyone else experience similar issues or possibly has a solution?

thanx
stef

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a question, is it possible to add an option so that the computer does not enter standby when MediaPortal is not running in the foreground? For the reason that I sometimes listen to music through the browser "Google Music," and the Pc of course after the set time goes into standby while MediaPortal runs. Maybe an another solution would be an option in the Mediaportal GUI to deactivate and activate the Standby Modus. Is this possible ?

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a question, is it possible to add an option so that the computer does not enter standby when MediaPortal is not running in the foreground?
There is an option that MP does not go to standby when the MP client is not running. So simply close the MP client and everything would be ok. Or you uncheck the "MP forces standby..." option and let windows handle the standby.

Michael

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Okay I know this option "MP does not go to standby when the MP client is not running", but I would like an option without closing the MP Client. Because it takes too long to start MP Client. And the option to let windows handle the standby don't work for me. I don't know the reason but windows don't go to standby, with uncheck " Mp forces standby".

lukjod

Portal Pro
September 5, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi Can You please update the Tv plugin compatibility to version 1.2.100 as I can't useit with 1.3alfa from github

stixi

Portal Member
November 11, 2007
hi,

now i´ve reinstall the MP tvservice and installed it again... but i have the same Problems...

but only with the PS++

when i deactivate it... i have no problems...

but what can i do?!?

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I am not sure where your error comes from, but I made a new version, which handles the active shares monitoring differenty. Please try it and give me feedback.

Michael

Attachments

• PowerScheduler++ 1.2.3.6.mpe1
    211.1 KB
Last edited:

krikkit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2008
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i installed your new update (v. 1.2.3.6) on my system, and it looks like as if it has solved the problem... the system is woken from standby for epg-grabbing as it should... BUT, not exactly at the right time... if i set it to wake up on 7.00 it wakes up exactly one hour later, e.g. 8.00...

see here a screenshot of my settings, and below the output from powercfg
    screnn_epg_settings.PNG

i also attached my tv.log... but thanks for the fix, its better to wake one hour late than never :)

Attachments

• tv.zip
      48.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom