PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (4 Viewers)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
but thanks for the fix, its better to wake one hour late than never :)
I am glad to hear that your problem is solved and thank you for reporting the bug with the wrong wakeup time. I will fix this of course for the official release...

Michael

Edit: Found and fixed bug with wrong timezone for wakeup.

Attachments

• PowerScheduler++ 1.2.3.6.mpe1
    211.1 KB
Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    since the latest version my logfile is full with Powersheduler infos ([PS StandbyWakeup(14)]) about 80 entries per second, any options to reduce this kind of infos? Also i can not find the option for extended logging.

Last edited:

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    since the latest version my logfile is full with Powersheduler infos ([PS StandbyWakeup(14)]) about 80 entries per second, any options to reduce this kind of infos? Also i can not find the option for extended logging.
    This is not ok (should be about 20 lines each 15 seconds). Could you please send me the log file?

Michael

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This is not ok (should be about 20 lines each 15 seconds). Could you please send me the log file?

Michael
    here

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I cannot see too much log entries; their number is quite ok - about 25 each check interval (15 seconds). There is no way for limiting the tv server log level, but don't worry about log file size: the tv.log files are overwritten about every two days.

Michael

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @michael_t
    i have another problem, my htpc goes too fast in the sleep mode. I entered 30 minutes after inactivity but the client goes after ~ 5 minutes into the sleep mode

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @michael_t
    i have another problem, my htpc goes too fast in the sleep mode. I entered 30 minutes after inactivity but the client goes after ~ 5 minutes into the sleep mode
    any answers for this prob?, attached another example

Last edited:

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    any answers for this prob?, attached another example
    The PS++ server plugin suspends your system as soon as the last user activity is longer ago than the idle timeout (30 minutes for you). So if you have a recording running in the background and do not have any user activity, the system will be suspended immediately after the recording is finished (exactly speeking it is not suspended immediately but after a minimum waiting time of 2 minutes).
    User activity can only be detected by the PS++ client plugin, so if you do not run the MP client (as is in your case), user activity cannot be recognized at all and thus will not be signalled to the PS++ server plugin and therefore the PS++ server plugin suspends the system 2 minutes after getting idle.

Michael

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom