Powerscheduler not turn on computer (1 Viewer)

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Ocram,

Any public SVN build with rev#14110 or higher should fix that issue. Could you check if this is truely the case?

Kind regards,
    Michel

D4bFz3awSRYHKjr3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Aruba Aruba
    Will try as soon as possible, perhaps today.

EDIT: Just did a quick test, system woke up.

Can you explain the new handler that prevents standby when a recording is almost due (time margin, ...)?

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Bump

How is the powersheduler plugin working currently?
    Can I "trust" it? And can I manually put the computer in suspended mode, and it wakes up?

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, I have tested this for almost a week now. And there is something wrong with it.
    Only some times will the computer wake up to a recording, so it CAN_NOT be trusted for your favourite shows.

The idle time switch works, it always shuts down after 5 mins. (5 mins is what I set it to)

DesertDog

Portal Member
    September 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I also have this problem, with all releases I tried so far (0.2.2.0 ... 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN 16319)
    Where is this "reinitialize service" checkbox you talked about? I can't find it.

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Its a checkbox under where you set the time settings, in the powersheduler plugin.

DesertDog

Portal Member
    September 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Still can't find it. Ther is only a "Re-init tuners..." checkbox which means something completely different in my view. However checking this box power sheduler seemes to be working now. I'll do some hard test to find which cases will cause power scheduler not to wake-up the media center.
    Thanks for the prompt response.

... I did some testing. I works fine until I send the machine to sleep with the power button of the remote. Is there a way to configure a hotkey to direct access the suspend command from MediaPortal's power down menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom