Presentations? (1 Viewer)

SMa

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Helsinki - Finland
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Is there a plugin for watching presentations (eg powerpoint) with MP?
    I can't find anything in the plugin-section, or maybe I just didn't see it.
    If it exists, could someone link me plz?

thx ;)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I think the only way this can be done is via MyPrograms plugin (or similar).
    A .ppt-viewer (and .pdf) would be nice, but no such thin AFAIK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom